Friday, June 13, 2008

Scripture of health

Health

Psalms 103:1-3(As it is written)
I will bless the Lord with all my heart, for He not only forgives my sin; He heals my diseases.
Amen!!

Psalms 91:9-11(As it is written)
Because the Lord is my refuge, the Most High my habitation, no evil shall befall me, no plague will come near Thy dwelling place, He gives His angels charge over me to guard over me in all my ways.
AMEN!

Matthew 4:23 (As it is written)
Jesus of Nazareth went about doing good, and healing all who are oppressed by the devil.
AMEN!

Deuteronomy5:33 (As it is written)
It is His will that I proper and be in good health, even as my soul prospers.
AMEN!

Exodus 23:25 (As it is written)
He said, “I’ll remove sickness from the midst of you.”
AMEN!

Exodus 15:26 (As it is written)
He is the Lord, my Healer
AMEN!

1 Corinthians 6:13; 19:20(As it is written)
I look not to the healing, but to the Healer – Jesus, my loving Lord. My body is for the Lord, and the Lord is for my body.
AMEN!

1 Peter 2:24 (As it is written)
He bore away sickness and carried away my diseases and by His stripes, I am healed.
AMEN!

Malachi 4:2 (As it is written)
The Son of Righteousness shall rise with healing in His wings.
AMEN!

Romans 8:11 (As it is written)
The same Spirit that raised Jesus from the dead is at work in my mortal body, giving me life.
AMEN!

Hebrews 13:8 (As it is written)
I expect a miracle! Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
AMEN!

Genesis 18:14 (As it is written)
Is anything to hard for the Lord?
AMEN!

Mark 9:23 (As it is written)
For all things are possible to him who believes.
AMEN!

No comments: